Who Am I?



Hi and assalamualaikum world! 😁

This is my new blog after a long time of not being active in blogging. The last time I published a post on my 'old' blog was in 2012, when I was 13 years old. So, for the first post for this blog, I'm gonna introduce myself first so that, you guys can get to know me a little bit better 😊

My parents named me as Sorfina. A very short and simple name. I was born on 18th May 1999, which makes me 18 years old now, in 2017 and I was born at PUSRAWI. My father's name is Zainorin and my mother's name is Rahmah. They are gifted 4 children and I'm the third one. So, that means I have 1 older brother, 1 older sister and 1 younger brother. They are my worrrrrld! πŸ’—

So, that's all for about my family..now, let's get to know meee! hehe πŸ˜›


If you guys want to know, I'm a very simple person. I'll eat anything as long as it is delicious but I like fast food moreee and halal πŸ˜‹ and for drink, I preferred chocolaty drink but sometimes depends on what I'm eaiting at that time. Annnnnd, if you really know meeee, I love pink colour! All of my stuff are pinkkkk! 😝Eventhough I'm a girl, I love playing video games. My all time favorite video game is The Sims. I've played this game since I was in primary school until now! hehe

I start schooling when I was 4 years old. I attended kindergarten until I was 6 years old. Then, when I was 7 years old, my first primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Desa (2). After 3 years of schooling at that school, I moved to Sg. Besi and the school that I went was Sekolah Kebangsaan Desa Tasik. I finished my primary school there.

After UPSR, I don't get the luck to enter any boarding school. So, i continue my study at SMK Sg. Besi. Annnnnnd after 5 years struggling in high school, here I am at Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor. πŸ˜€

I think that is all about myself, bye!

My world

My siblings...

Love,
SZ

Comments